There are so many reasons to celebrate Colored Criticism as we close out 2022! Our community continues to grow and connect people of color in the arts, as well as allied supporters. Some highlights include:
- Expanding our organizational Board
- Receiving grant funding from New York State Council in the Arts
- Sharing the latest in art through our newsletter The Color Edit
- Enjoying Passion Fruit Dance Company at our Holiday Party
- Screening our short doc Carnival Queens at the Auntyland Film Festival
We can’t wait to see you in 2023. Support our mission with a year-end donation today!
Yours in celebration,