Did you miss us? That’s okay – every episode of #ArtOffPause is available for viewing on YouTube.
Previous Guests on #ArtOffPause
- Wednesday 7/ 1: Tammy Johnson on bellydance, community, and Black resilience in the Bay Area.
- Tuesday 5/12: Kevin Seaman on toxic masculinity, drag culture and #femMASCULINE in San Francisco.
- Tuesday 5/5: Dr. Ndubuisi Ezeluomba on insider/outsider visions of ancestor worship at the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Monday 5/4: Alexander Hernandez on textiles, migration, and resilience in Latino communities in California.
- Tuesday 4/28: Marcela Torres on agentic modes, Muay Thai, and moving past violence in Chicago.
- Monday 4/27: Channing Kennedy on preschool storytimes and equity in California.
- Friday 4/25: Kale Roberts on hijacking the ritual of tailgating in Florida.
- Thursday 4/24: Betty Yu on imagining de-gentrified futures in New York.
- Wednesday 4/23: Dr. Kimberli Gant on showcasing Black artists at the Chrysler Museum of Art in Virginia.
- Tuesday 4/21: Dr. Emma Chubb and Yao Wu on shifting curatorial approaches at the Smith College Museum of Art in Massachusetts.
- Monday 4/20: Lexa Walsh on radical hospitality and artist residencies in California.